Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
Please note: All invoices will include Skate Canada fee & Sportsweep Fundraising Ticket booklet
- Skate Canada fee $35.65 is required and is non-refundable. This fee includes registration with Skate Canada, Safe Sport Initiative Fee, and Accident insurance. This fee is only charged once per skater, per season (valid Sept 2018 to Aug 2019)
- Sportsweep Fundraising booklet $20 is requried and is non-refundable. This booklet will contain 10 tickets to be sold at $2 each. Once you have sold your tickets, the $20 you collected is yours to keep! The final cost to you will be $0, and you will supporting the Sackville Skating Club!!
- Tickets will be at the 1st skating session along with additional information
- Every ticket purchased is a chance to win this year’s prize package containing 10 getaways
- Every ticket contains $10 off at Cleve’s Source for Sports
- Additional tickets will be available to those who want to sell more than one booklet
Program RegistrationsCALENDAR VIEW
Day / Time / Location: Saturday, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
LeBrun Recreation Centre Arena,
| Program Description:
2017-18 Provincial Champions!
The Team's goal this year is to compete at the Juvenile level and attend Regionals in NB, and Provincials in NS.
Skaters must have passed their star 1 skills test or are able to independently understand and perform all three turns, Mohawks, cross overs and edges. Synchro will not be teaching these skills, but will be developing them further for choreography. Skaters must not have turned 15 before July 1st.
Please make sure that the skaters come with water, proper skating attire (black leggings and fitted sports top *please no hoodies), hair tied back, running shoes and snack.
There will be some fundraising opportunities through out the season to help out with competition costs. We are looking for volunteers to help build a Fundraising Committee. Please email email@example.com. Every Synchro team member will receive a Sportsweep booklet to help fundraise.
8:30-9:00 am -- Group warm-up & skates on
Registration Begins: September 4, 2018 at 7:01 PM
Registration Cut-off: November 3, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Withdrawal Deadline: October 20, 2018 at 12:00 AM